Welcome to PeekaPost!By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms of Service, Conditions of Sale the GeneralTerms, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Terms of Service
In this Agreement the following words and expressions shall have the following meanings:-
"PeekaPost" means PeekaPost Ltd, Registered in Modiin Israel.
"PeekaPost Service" means any intangible digital product or service sold and delivered by "PeekaPost" in the form of a one-off or recurring subscription payment.
"PeekaPost Site" means any web based service operated by "PeekaPost" for the purposes of marketing and retailing digital goods.
"Customer" means you the person purchasing "PeekaPost Service" from "PeekaPost"
Words denoting the singular shall include the plural and vice versa and words denoting any gender shall include all genders.
The headings of the paragraphs of this Agreement are inserted for convenience of reference only and are not intended to be part of or to affect the meaning or interpretation of this Agreement.
What we do
“PeekaPost” is a web service that lets you curate and create albums from social network posts and other web publications.
Users can register to the service, and by using our search UI, browser extensions and share mechanism, they can curate content in Albums. These Albums can also be embedded in other web sites and digital publication properties.
Unless otherwise stated, PeekaPost and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on PeekaPost All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://peekapost.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://peekapost.com (unless content is specifically made for republishing)
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://peekapost.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://peekapost.com
- Redistribute content from PeekaPost (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
Access to the service
“PeekaPost” may provide the Services, which are selected by you, solely for your own use, and not for the use or benefit of any third party. Services shall include, but not be limited to, the offering of any materials displayed or performed on the “PeekaPost Site” and related features. “PeekaPost” may change, suspend or discontinue the Services for any reason, at any time, including the availability of any feature or Content. “PeekaPost” may also restrict your access to parts or all of the Services without notice or liability. “PeekaPost” may modify this Agreement at any time by posting a notice on the Services, or by sending you a notice via e-mail
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
You may not use the PeekaPost service for activities that:
- Violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation.
- Relate to sites and services involving (a) narcotics, steroids, certain controlled substances or other products that present a risk to consumer safety, (b) drug paraphernalia, (c) cigarettes, (d) items that encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to engage in illegal activity, (e) stolen goods including digital and virtual goods, (f) the promotion of hate, violence, racial intolerance or the financial exploitation of a crime, (g) items that are considered obscene, (h) items that infringe or violate any copyright, trademark, right of publicity or privacy or any other proprietary right under the laws of any jurisdiction, (i) certain sexually oriented materials or services, (j) ammunition, firearms, or certain firearm parts or accessories, or (k) certain weapons or knives regulated under applicable law.
- Relate to sites and services that (a) show the personal information of third parties in violation of applicable law, (b) support pyramid or ponzi schemes, matrix programs, other "get rich quick" schemes or certain multi-level marketing programs, (c) are associated with purchases of annuities or lottery contracts, lay-away systems, off-shore banking or transactions to finance or refinance debts funded by a credit card, (d) are for the sale of certain items before the seller has control or possession of the item, (e) are by payment processors to collect payments on behalf of merchants, (f) are associated with the sale of traveler's cheques or money orders, (h) involve currency exchanges or cheque cashing businesses, (i) involve certain credit repair, debt settlement services, credit transactions or insurance activities, or (k) involve offering or receiving payments for the purpose of bribery or corruption.
- Involve the sales of products or services identified by government agencies to have a high likelihood of being fraudulent.
Conditions of Sale
These Conditions of Sale govern the sale of "PeekaPost Service" by "PeekaPost" to the "Customer".
1. The Contract
When you purchase "PeekaPost Service" from "PeekaPost" via any of our "PeekaPost Site" venues you will be required to click the "I Agree" check box to complete the order. By clicking the "I Agree" check box you are accepting these terms and conditions of sale. The contract for the purchase of any "PeekaPost Service" will be between the "Customer" and "PeekaPost" and will only be formed when "PeekaPost" make the "PeekaPost Service" available or provide access to a subscription service, and we have received payment in full for the "PeekaPost Service". Until we make the "PeekaPost Service" available or provide access to a subscription service and receive payment in full there is no contract between the "Customer" and "PeekaPost" for the "PeekaPost Service". "PeekaPost" reserves the right, at our sole discretion to reject any order we receive. By placing an order with "PeekaPost" you agree you are:-
- legally capable of entering into binding contracts
- at least 18 years old or are aged 16-18 and have read these terms of sale together with your parent and/or guardian who has explained these conditions of sale to you so that you fully understand them
2. Cancellation and Termination
Either party may terminate the "PeekaPost Service" at any time by notifying the other party by email to/from email@example.com. "PeekaPost" may also terminate or suspend any and all "PeekaPost Service" immediately, without prior notice or liability, if you breach any of the terms or conditions of this Agreement. Any fees paid hereunder are non-refundable. Upon any such termination, your right to use the "PeekaPost Service" and access results will immediately cease. All provisions of this agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnification obligations, and limitations of liability.
Refunds can be requested at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. "PeekaPost" will provide the "Customer" with a refund for a cancellation the last charge plus the payment that is part-way through, no question asked.
"PeekaPost" may charge a monthly or yearly subscription fee for use of the "PeekaPost Service". In the event you purchase paid "PeekaPost Service", your payment method will be charged on the first day of each monthly billing cycle beginning on your sign-up date. You may cancel your "PeekaPost" subscription at any time.
In the event that a recurring payment fails due to an expired payment method, "PeekaPost" reserves the right to suspend access to the "PeekaPost Service" whilst payment details are updated or the subscription is cancelled. "Customers” can update the payment method by contacting email@example.com.
4. Price and Payment
The price of any "PeekaPost Service" will be as quoted on the "PeekaPost Site" at the then current time, except in the case of obvious error. This price will include legally applicable VAT. The "Customer" agrees they may have to provide their country of residence during the order process for the purposes of calculating the correct amount of VAT to apply to the order. We will not accept any offers for "PeekaPost Service" other than at the then current price. Payment for all "PeekaPost Service" is processed securely by various third party payment gateway services and will be handled in the currency advertised on the "PeekaPost Site".
For "PeekaPost Service" sold via a recurring monthly or yearly payment you herby authorize "PeekaPost" to charge your payment method in future based on the billing period advertised. Where the recurring payment date does not recur in a particular period (e.g., 31 January, but there is no 31 February), the "Customer" will be charged on the closest preceding date to the payment date (e.g., 28 February) for that period.
4.2 Professional Service
"PeekaPost" offers professional services such as manual content curation for our customers. Professional services will be charged on the same invoice of monthly subscription as an additional items. "PeekaPost" will only charge you upon filling out a work request order form.
"PeekaPost Service" are delivered to the "Customer" by creating a User Account on PeekaPost site and granting access according to the selected plan.
When purchasing "PeekaPost Service" in the form of a subscription service the "Customer" will be emailed access details and the account will be granted with the plan permission upon receipt of payment in full for the first subscription period, be that monthly or yearly. Access to the service will continue until either cancelled by the "Customer" or "PeekaPost".
6. Customer Requirements
In order for the "Customer" to access the "PeekaPost Service" the "Customer" is required to have:-
- an Internet connection
- a personal desktop computer or mobile device capable of opening the "PeekaPost Service"
7. Email Communications
In the process of purchasing "PeekaPost Service" from "PeekaPost" the "Customer" email address will be subscribed to the "PeekaPost" general email list. Subscriptions are opt-out meaning the "Customer" can ask to opt-out at any time. "PeekaPost" also use the "Customer" email address to issue a onetime 'Order Receipt' email upon receipt of a successful order.
Neither party shall be liable for any delay or failure to perform any of its obligations if the delay or failure results from events or circumstances outside its reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, strikes, lock outs, accidents, war, fire, the act or omission of government, highway authorities or any telecommunications carrier, operator or administration or other competent authority, the act or omission of any Internet Service Provider, or the delay or failure in manufacture, production, or supply by third parties of equipment or services, and the party shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of its obligations after notifying the other party of the nature and extent of such events.
If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid, illegal or unenforceable for any reason by any Court of competent jurisdiction such provision shall be severed and the remainder of the provisions hereof shall continue in full force and effect as if this Agreement had been agreed with the invalid illegal or unenforceable provision eliminated.
This Agreement contains the entire Agreement between the parties relating to the subject matter and supersedes any previous agreements, arrangements, undertakings or proposals, oral or written. This Agreement may be updated without notice.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of Israel and the parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Israeli courts.
To protect your privacy we will not distribute any of your details to third parties other than as already described in section 7 of the Conditions of Sale, unless required to do so by law. "PeekaPost" is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information, by which you can be identified when using the "PeekaPost Site", then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
"PeekaPost" may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
- What we collect and how we use the data
We will collect the following information when you register to "PeekaPost Service" from the "PeekaPost Site":-
- Your full name. We use this to identify you in Order Receipt emails.
- Your email address. We use this to communicate to the "Customer".
- Your country of residence. We need this to accurately determine what VAT to apply to your order.
- IP of registration. We use this to serve content, calculate VAT and proof registration.
- Your computer or mobile devices OS and Browser. We use this information to better serve content to Customers.
- You can also provide us with your birthday, gender and preferred language. We use this information to personalize your experience.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect and deliver online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. "PeekaPost" utilizes cookies for the following purposes:-
- to provide personalized experience
- enable continues session experience